Wastewater / Water Treatment
Classification of sewage /wastewater
1. High concentration organic wastewater without harmful substances and easy to be biodegraded, such as food industry wastewater.
2. High concentration organic wastewater containing harmful substances and easy to be biodegraded, such as some pharmaceutical and chemical industry wastewater.
3. High concentration organic wastewater containing harmful substances and not easy to be biodegraded, such as organic chemical synthesis industry and pesticide wastewater.
The process of removing the majority of contaminants from wastewater or sewage. To be effective, sewage must be conveyed to a treatment plant by pipes and substructure and the process itself must be subject to regulation and controls.
Sometimes the wastewater processes require different treatment methods. At the simplest level, treatment of sewage is carried out through separation of solids from liquids, usually by filtration screens.
The water and wastewater treatment industry has a variety of applications which has benefitted from the use of wedge wire screens. The wedge wire filter screen plays a big part in the wastewater industry. Primary wastewater uses for wedge wire screens are seen in the process of removing solids from water sources. Wastewater contains large solids and grit that can interfere with treatment processes or cause unwanted mechanical wear in the equipment itself which will increase maintenance costs.
Our wedge wire and filter products can be used in different industries wastewater treatment, and the different product can be customed as your require.
At the wastewater plant, flat wedge wire decking in final settlement tanks helps with the reduction of suspended solids. A wide variety of industrial sludges can be successfully dewatered on wedge wire screens.
Wedge Wire Screens for Primary wastewater/water treatment:
• Solids removal from process wastewater
• Process wastewater/sewage treatment
• Water diversion, keep trash out of rivers, streams, sewers, fountains, etc.
• Fruit and vegetable wastewater processing
Learn more about wedge wire products contact us for a quote.