Most Johnson screens
currently use trapezoidal wire. There are many benefits of using trapezoidal wire:
1. The continuous gap greatly increases the water passing area, so it is in good contact with the aquifer.
2. The V-shaped section structure avoids clogging, and the circulation is smooth.
3. Continuous pores can be used for a long time.
4. The trapezoidal filter pipe has strong structure, high porosity and fine gap size.
5. The trapezoidal wire water filter pipe is easy to backwash, has a long service life and low overall cost. The sieve plate has a good filtering and dehydration effect in solid-liquid separation, solid-solid separation. Johnson screens are mainly used in sewage treatment, laundry water purification, and wastewater treatment of poultry, fishery, fruits and vegetables.
The welding process and reasonable supporting structure, when installed on the high-frequency Johnson grid, will not break bars and wires caused by the separation of the screen from the flat iron due to the fatigue deformation and desoldering of the metal. The raw materials of the stainless steel Johnson mesh are made of stainless steel wire (202T), which has high strength and corrosion resistance. The reversible Johnson mesh is mainly used to chamfer the screen wire during the production process of the screen. In the process of use, one side can be manually or mechanically turned over after serious wear, which can extend the service life of the screen by more than 30.