We manufacture all kinds of industry basket strainers include simplex basket strainer, duplex basket strainer, inline basket strainer, fabricated basket strainer.
All basket strainers are made of stainless steel( 316 and 304), and carbon steel.
The basket strainers will protect your equipment effectively via filtering the unwanted solids from process liquids.
The basket strainer elements in every industry basket strainers are also made of stainless steel and can be reusable, so you will save a lot on the filter element replacement.
As a professional industry basket strainer manufacturer, Yubo aims to solve all filtration problems for you with our high-quality basket strainers and other filtration product like filter carts, vacuum dehydrators, etc.
We manufacture standard-designed industrial basket strainers but also can fabricate custom-designed basket strainers to meet your detailed micron filter requirements.
As a 10 years basket strainer manufacturer, Yubo will meet any of your requirements.
Advantages of SS Basket Strainer
Some of the main advantages of stainless steel industry basket strainers include:
1. All stainless steel designs, that is, 304 and 316 materials are corrosion resistant.
2. It is attractive and durable, this can last for quite a long time with no wear and tear signs.
3. Stainless steel mesh basket strainers effectively remove larger particles that range between 840µm-149µm (20 to 100 according to U.S. mesh) from liquids with a high viscosity as 15,000 SSU.
4. Its most designs are lightweight and come with a permanent handle for easy removal, cleaning, and installation.
5. It is reusable as the strainer element media can be cleaned over and over again.
6. Stainless steel industrial basket strainers are resistant to rust and water damage.
7. The material's structural integrity and properties surpass the set ISO requirements and S. FDA standards.
8. Stainless steel is non-porous, making it appropriate for many applications in the food and beverage industries.
Applications of Industrial Basket Strainers
· Industrial Basket Strainers in Marine Applications
· Industrial Basket Strainers in Pharmaceutical Industry
· Industrial Basket Strainer in Chemical and Food Industry
· Basket Strainers in Medical Industry
· Industrial Basket Strainer in Power and Utility Industry
· Industrial Basket Strainer in Water Treatment & Supply Systems
· Industrial Basket Strainers in Off-Shore Application