We offers sterilization baskets, trays and wire mesh basket to complete the medical instrument sterilization process. The baskets are ideal for hospitals and clinics to hold several instruments at once for washing in a chemical, detergent safe device. The trays come in different shapes, sizes, and materials, making it easy to find the ideal fit for the appropriate facility.
The specifications of Medical instruments sterilization cleaning basket
1. The materials of Medical instruments sterilization basket: 304, 316, 316L stainless steel
2. Size: drawings or customized
3. Packing: wooden case
4. Production cycle: 10-30 days
The features of Medical instruments sterilization cleaning basket
1. Medical instruments sterilization basket has corrosion resistance and never rust
2. Medical instruments sterilization basket is heat resistance and not easy to deform
3. Medical instruments sterilization basket has smooth surface and strong structure
4. Medical instruments sterilization basket is wearing resisting and oxidation resisting
The advantage of Medical instruments sterilization cleaning basket
1. Made of high-quality 316 stainless steel, with low bacterial adhesion rate and high acid and alkali resistance;
2.Convenient storage and transportation;
3. It can effectively avoid the pollution caused by touching the sterile articles with hands;
4. For sterilization of clean items, storage and transportation of sterile items;
5. Multiple standard baskets can be stacked to save storage space;
6. As a container for storing, transporting and cleaning items.
The applications of Medical instruments sterilization cleaning basket
1. Medical instruments sterilization basket is mainly used in medical departments and laboratory
2. Medical instruments sterilization basket is also widely used in all related sterilization departments
All goods can be customized according to your demands!
1.How do you sterilize medical instruments?
Sterilizing the Instruments in an Autoclave. Choose a cycle on the autoclave machine. Autoclaves use high temperature steam emitted at a high pressure over a certain period of time to sterilize medical objects. This works by killing the microorganisms through time, heat, steam, and pressure.
2. What is the sterilization of equipment?
Most sterile processing departments have steam sterilizers called autoclaves. The autoclave applies intense pressure and heat to destroy all microorganisms on an object. With steam sterilization, an appropriate decontaminant is used to clean the outside surfaces of the medical equipment.
3. What is sterilization in cleaning?
Sterilization (Cleaning) Sterilization is defined as killing or eliminating of 'all' types of biological organisms and is achieved by either physical or chemical processes.
4. How do you sterilize surgical tools?
Steam or autoclave sterilization is the most common method of instrument sterilization. Instruments are placed in a surgical pack and exposed to steam under pressure. A sterilization indicator (required) such as autoclave tape or an indicator strip is used to identify instruments that have been sterilized.