Filter disc, also named of wire mesh discs, is mainly used to remove unwanted impurities from fluid, air, or solid. It can be made of a single layer or multi-layers filter packs, which can divide into spot welded edge and aluminum framed edge. Besides, it can be cut into various shapes, for example, round, square, polygon, and oval, etc. The discs are widely used in different walks of life, for example, food and beverage filtration, chemical filtration, and water filtration, etc.
Mesh material: stainless steel, woven wire cloth, stainless steel sintered mesh, galvanized wire mesh, and brass wire cloth.
Layers: 2, 3, 4, 5 layers, or other more layers.
Shapes: circular, square, oval-shaped, rectangle, other special shape can be made as per request.
Frame style: spot welded edge and aluminum framed edge.
Frame material: stainless steel, brass, aluminum.
The features of Multi-layers Filter Disc:
1) High filtration efficiency.
2) High-temperature resistance.
3) Made in various materials, patterns and sizes.
4) Durable and long life working.
5) Strength and easily cleanable.
6) Available in screening and filtering in acid, alkali conditions.
1) OEM products are welcomed.
2) We are a direct factory, so any quantity is acceptable.
3) We have ISO9001 Certificate.
4) Samples are available if needed.
5) Our professional technicians could supply you suitable solutions.
The application of wire mesh filter disc:
Because of it's acid and alkali resistant features, filter discs can be used in the chemical fiber industry as a screen, oil industry as mud mesh, plating industry as acid cleaning mesh. In addition to, it also can be applied in absorption, evaporation and filtration process in rubber, petroleum, chemical, medicine, metallurgy, and machinery.