Wedge Wire Screen as Industrial Filters Features, Benefits
Views : 263
Update time : 2023-02-06 11:38:50
Wedge wire screen is a metal mesh element widely used in screening, filtration, dehydration, and declining operations for sieving and filtration. It has high strength, rigidity, and load-carrying capacity and can be made into a variety of shapes of rigid screening filters.
The reason why wedge wire screen is widely used in many filtration and separation fields is that it has special features and advantages.
WEDGE WIRE SCREEN FEATURES:
NON CLOGGING SLOTS
The v-Shape wire gives inwardly widening V-Shape slots. This shape doesn’t give space for any sand particles to get stuck inside the slot and these screens are nonclogging.
BETTER SAND FILTRATION
Allow proper slot selection depending upon the size of sand in a particular area.
The narrowest part of the aperture comes at the top and the steady opening out from that point promotes easy clearing.
WEDGE WIRE SCREEN BENEFITS:
1. Its uniform filter slots and high precision ensure the effective retention of the filter medium.
2. Wedge wire screen has a larger circulation area compared with other screens.
3. Excellent resistance to block and easy to backwash (blow wash).
4. It has high mechanical strength and can withstand high-pressure drops.
5. with strong corrosion resistance and high-temperature resistance performances and can totally adapt to various harsh environments
6. It adapts to different forms of fluid direction with high strength, large flow, and high-pressure resistance performance.
7. It maintains stable filtration accuracy and can be reused repeatedly and work reliably.
If you want to get more information or have any questions about our wedge wire screen products or custom filter services, please contact us, we will be pleased to reply to you as soon as possible.